- Your training: Canadian Coaching Certification Program, Specialized in Cycling (NCCP 2).
- Your path to becoming a coach: Master cyclist since 1998, beginning training in 2007 with the NCCP. Field work with a coach as an assistant from 2008 to 2012. Certified coach since 2012, I continue training and get annual updates on athletic performance.
- Highlights of your career: Discovering an athlete, helping her believing in her abilities, developing her full potential and ultimately becoming a Canadian champion in 2016!
- What you love most about being a coach: Working with athletes to help them develop their full potential by adapting their training path to their reality.
- What are your coaching specialities: Sports management and talent detection.
- What is your clientele: Mostly group classes and few athletes in private sessions. When athletes are ready for a more intensive and demanding program, I refer them to other trainers to get to a competitive level.
- You are passionate about: Cycling.
- What you love doing in your free time: Reading, cooking, training.
- Fun facts about you: I have a sweet tooth, but I'm curing myself!
- Do you have a motto in life: A weak body commands, a strong body obeys