- Your training: Biology studies, NLP QC training, boot camp classes, aerobics, physical preparation for all types of sports, level 1 triathlon training, running training, physical preparation training.
- Your path to becoming a coach: I had a dream of becoming a group class teacher. I started in 1998 with aerobics classes, then became a physical trainer for hockey players in Junior Major and football players. I went to Vancouver to do Fitness World. I was trained in Spinning. I went to Spain to teach and train, then became a gym manager and that's where I discovered triathlon. I have been a professional athlete for 4 years now.
- Highlights of your career: The first time I did an Ironman, I knew right away that I would be a professional and that it was only a matter of time before I became one of the best in Quebec!
- What you love most about being a coach: I like being inspired and inspiring people. I like working with people who are just starting out, I see their journey, that's what motivates my body and mind.
- What are your coaching specialties: Running, working on emotions and putting them into action.
- What is your clientele: Everyone, from beginners to very high level. My favorite are beginners, because they are curious, open and sometimes a little insecure.
- You are passionate about: Life in general, human beings, how to live well in everything we do, how to put a human being to the best of his or her potential, that’s what makes me vibrate and inspires me.
- What you love doing in your free time: Meditate, read, do research, be with my friends and family.
- Fun facts about you: Every night I eat my popcorn and soda and every day I eat chocolate or Nutella with a spoon!
- Do you have a motto in life: Alone we go fast, together we go far